10.16.2012

Chez V Open House Recap


Howdy, Kids, I’m Back From Pop Up Land

Well, gee whiz.  The whirlwind that was the Chez V Open House is slightly calming down.  It was a lovely evening and thanks to all of you who came out!  What fun it was to organize and style this little pop up event – has my head spinning about additional events.  Dayton – look out, I’m coming for ya!

Here are a few pics from the set up but I forewarn you that I was sort of a mad woman on a frenzy tagging items up until the first person walked through the door so I did not take too many pictures - and the lighting is not great.




Lots of fun new motifs for ornaments


These LA Plates trays are perfect for Hostess and Holiday gifts & the candles smell divine!



Love all the LA Plates clutches but especially the beaded numbers in the front!


how perfect for the kiddie table!

So stinkin' adorable - P Monster must have a pair of these Stephen Bonanno sandals!  And me too!

Two of my favorite LA Plates items - the Weekender tote - perfect for the mr. and the Sunday Catchall - perfect for me!

Mr. & Mrs Tumblers 2.0 - Mr. Bowtangles and Mrs. SWAKtastic

For when your social cocktailing could use a little social media-ing!

Cheeky rocks glasses - if you're up for a nightcap, I'll pick the poison...

one word - gorgeous.  heavy and statement making candle holder

perfect for your bar cart situation or any situation, for that matter


These etched glass samples are some of the new designs I made for the show – I have many more fun designs to show you tomorrow – including one of my favorite new must-have items.  And it seems that I am not the only one since I spotted two yesterday when I picked up the special holiday edition of Southern Accents.

All photos and layouts by mrs. V
kisses, mrs. V

1 comment:

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

What a beautiful spread. I love all of your choices, and the glasses are fun.